STUDY EVENTS WITH CIT
CIT offers qualifications at certificate III and Diploma level in events, providing you with the skills to work in this exciting dynamic industry.
Your experience with CIT will combine practical skills through organising live events, learning the application of industry recognised software packages including Summit, whilst combining theoretical knowledge to support your learning.
FIND YOUR PERFECT JOB
On successful completion of your qualification, you will be able to confidently apply for positions locally, nationally and internationally.
Skills taught in the diploma and advanced diploma qualifications are transferable across industries, preparing you for articulation into university, or continue to further your studies on completion.
WANT TO BE RECOGNISED?
Is this you?
- Working in a job coordinating meetings, conferences, seminars and other events?
- No formal qualifications?
- Unable to study normal hours?
- Employed as an EA or a PA?
- Aiming to further your career?
CIT offers the Diploma of Event Management (SIT50316) that's perfectly suited to you.
- Flexible study options
- Skills recognition available for your industry and work experience
- Opportunity to study and network with your industry colleagues
- Nationally recognised qualifications
For further information on entry requirements, to apply or to register a course enquiry, please click on the Diploma from the course list below.
AA | ASbA - these courses are available as apprenticeships, traineeships or Australian School-based Apprenticeships (ASbAs). See above for availability, or contact CIT Student Services on (02) 6207 3188 or email@example.com.
Delivery - FT = Full-time, PT = Part-time, ON = Online, FL = Flexible.