CIT Student Support
At CIT, staff in CIT Student Support can provide you with guidance, referral and support through a wide range of services. These services are free except for peer tutoring which has a small fee. While the physical locations of CIT Student Support are located on three CIT sites, we assist students studying at all CIT locations.
Services are confidential within the CIT Student Support team, which means information may be shared within the team to ensure you are provided with the best possible service.
For an appointment for any of the CIT Student Support Services, please contact our reception on (02) 6207 3290 or email CIT.Student.Support@cit.edu.au.
Click on the areas of interest below to find out contact details and how each service can help you.
Relevant documents and useful links
- ACT Mental Health Consumer Network
- Australian Human Rights Commission
- Black Dog Institute
- Choosing your path Disclosure: It's a personal decision
- Disability Discrimination Act (Commonwealth)
- Disability Standards for Education (2005)
- Discrimination Act 1991 (331Kb)
- Mental Health ACT
- Study Fact Sheets
- Wellbeing Factsheets