CIT Student Support
At CIT, staff in CIT Student Support can provide you with guidance, referral and support through services such as Counselling, Disability Support, Migrant Support and Careers Advice. While CIT Student Support has dedicated locations at four CIT sites, we assist students studying at all CIT locations. Phone or online support is available for students studying interstate.
Services are free, and confidential within the CIT Student Support team, which means information may be shared within the team to ensure you are provided with the best possible service.
Click on the pictures for more details on how each service can help you.
We are currently unable to provide advice or appointments face-to-face, however a virtual (phone or online) appointment can be made.
Relevant documents and useful links
- ACT Mental Health Consumer Network
- Australian Human Rights Commission
- Black Dog Institute
- Choosing your path Disclosure: It's a personal decision
- Disability Discrimination Act (Commonwealth)
- Disability Standards for Education (2005)
- Discrimination Act 1991 (331Kb)
- Mental Health ACT
- Study Fact Sheets
- Wellbeing Factsheets