Internet and WiFi Access
CIT students and staff have WiFi internet access at all CIT locations.
Student use of WiFi must be in accordance with the Student Access and Acceptable Use of ICT Resources and Services Policy.
- Turn on WiFi on your device
- Connect to CIT (Woden users connect to cit.edu.au)
- Enter your user name and password when prompted:
- CIT students: CIT ID and password
- CIT staff: Network login
General Wireless Settings
Use these settings as a guide to configure your wireless connection if you need to:
|Authentication:||Protected EAP (PEAP)|
|CA Certificate:||no certificate is currently required|
|PEAP Version:||Version 1 (or automatic)|
|IP addressing:||Automatic (DHCP)|
No proxy configuration is necessary - use Direct Connection
Need more help?
For help with accessing Wifi ask:
- CITSA staff
- Library staff or
- Student Services staff at Gungahlin and Tuggeranong
For help with password problems go to the Student Information Guide.
Check out the CITSA website http://www.citsa.com.au/free-wifi-at-cit/