End of Year Exhibition - Dec 10 2020
This exhibition, includes work by students graduating from the Diploma of Photography and Photo Imaging (CUA50915).
Visit here: www.designgrads.com.au
The best photography courses and facilities are right here at CIT! The facilities, equipment and studios at CIT are everything you need to learn commercial skills and produce a portfolio of high-quality work.
CIT photography students benefit from:
- real industry experience through interstate or international field trips
- the opportunity to work on real industry projects
- learning to use the latest in professional photography equipment
- building a network of contacts in the industry and in contemporary art and design fields
- internship opportunities
- participation in competitions and exhibitions to launch their work and profile as an emerging commercial practitioner.
Students can specialise in areas such as fashion, advertising, food, travel, architecture, vehicles, documentary, wedding or portrait photography, and many of our graduates have become industry leaders in these fields.
CIT offers two nationally accredited courses, the Certificate IV in Photography and Photo Imaging (CUA4115) and the Diploma of Photography and Photo Imaging (CUA50915). Combining these two courses forms a two year course in commercial photography. In order to complete the diploma you must have completed the certificate IV or have relevant industry experience. Units within the certificate IV are being offered during the evenings for greater flexibility.
Certificate IV in Photography and Photo Imaging (CUA4115) > Diploma of Photography and Photo Imaging (CUA50915) > Bachelor Degree or Industry
CIT has a longstanding arrangement with Sun Studios in Sydney and Bron Elektronik of Switzerland for the loan of a range of specialist and high-end studio lighting equipment exclusively for use by final stage photography students.
Many industry projects and opportunities for our students come about from our strong connections with media organisations and leading industry practitioners including:
- The Canberra Times
- The Guardian Newspaper (Parliament House Press Gallery)
- United Nations Information Centre
- National Gallery of Australia
- Melbourne Fashion Festival
- Sydney Head On Photography Festival
- Sun Studios
- Numerous leading Sydney photographers.
|Diploma||Photography and Photo Imaging
|Certificate IV||Photography and Photo Imaging
AA | ASbA - these courses are available as apprenticeships, traineeships or Australian School-based Apprenticeships (ASbAs). See above for availability, or contact CIT Student Services on (02) 6207 3188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery - FT = Full-time, PT = Part-time, ON = Online, FL = Flexible.