Study online or off-campus
An increasing number of CIT's courses include subjects or components that can be studied fully or partially online. Check the course details to find out whether the course you are interested in has online or off-campus components.
Study flexibly through CIT Learning Centre
- Are available through the CIT Learning Centre located at Tuggeranong, Reid and Gungahlin.
- Can be studied off-campus and include online and self-paced resources.
- May require some attendance at the Learning Centre to complete assessment.
- Have core session times at the Centre if you wish to have a face-to-face session with a teacher.
To check what's available select Flexible Learning
Some CIT courses can be completed partially online, but may require some face-to-face attendance for the purposes of assessment. These courses provide teacher support online and include:
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration FNS30317 - Flexible
- Certificate III in Business Administration BSB30415 - Partial
- Certificate III in Business BSB30115 - Flexible
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping FNS40217 - Flexible
- Certificate IV in Business Administration BSB40515 - Flexible
- Certificate IV in Legal Services BSB42215 - Fully online and flexible
- Diploma of Legal Services BSB52215 - Fully online and flexible
- Diploma of Project Management BSB51415 - Fully online (support by optional workshops)