Study online or off-campus
An increasing number of CIT's courses include subjects or components that can be studied fully or partially online. Check the course details to find out whether the course you are interested in has online or off-campus components.
Study flexibly at CIT
- Are available at CIT Tuggeranong, Reid and Gungahlin.
- Can be studied off-campus and include online and self-paced resources.
- May require some attendance on a campus to complete assessment.
- Have core session times on a campus if you wish to have a face-to-face session with a teacher.
To check what's available select Flexible Learning
Some CIT courses can be completed partially online, but may require some face-to-face attendance for the purposes of assessment. These courses provide teacher support online and include:
- White Card Training - Statement of Attainment training in Construction Induction [from CPC] - Virtual Classroom
- Statement of Attainment in Infection Control Skill Set HLTSS00064 - Fully Online
- Statement of Attainment in Preparatory Skill Set for Professional Graphic Design Practice CUASS00049 - Fully online
- Certificate II in Business BSB20155 - Flexible
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration FNS30317 - Flexible
- Certificate III in Business BSB30115 - Flexible
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping FNS40217 - Flexible
- Certificate IV in Biometrics 10837NAT - Fully Online
- Certificate IV in Business BSB40120 - Flexible
- Certificate IV in Legal Services BSB42215 - Fully online and flexible
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice BSB40920 - Fully online and self paced
- Diploma of Forensic Identification (Biometrics) 10732NAT - Fully Online
- Diploma of Project Management BSB50820 - Fully online (support by optional workshops)