RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carer's Grant
Animal, Environmental and Laboratory
Sponsor: At RSPCA Pet Insurance, we are passionate about providing peace of mind for Australian dog and cat owners and, as part of this commitment, we understand that qualified Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses are essential in assisting with the protection and care of animals.
How to apply*:
- Write a maximum 500 word essay addressing the challenge
- Provide proof of your enrolment, identification and contact details
Further information: rspcapetinsurance.org.au/grants/animal-carers-grants.
Number Available: 1
- To be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution and be studying for a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in any of the following areas:
- veterinary medicine
- veterinary science
- veterinary & life sciences
- animal care
- veterinary nursing
- animal studies
- animal sciences
- animal nutrition
- veterinary technology; or
- any other courses leading to similar careers as an animal carer or pet health specialist.
- Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply; and
- You must be 18 years of age or over to apply.
- Employees and immediate family members including the spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling ("Immediate Family Members") of an RSPCA Pet Insurance employee are ineligible to enter. Employees, and immediate Family members of GFS are also ineligible to enter.
Application Closing Date: Tuesday 31 October 2023