Craig O'Neil Prize for an Accounting Graduate
Eligibility and selection guidelines:
The student must submit an application to be considered for the scholarship. CIT Business, Tourism & Accounting is responsible for coordinating this.
The student must provide evidence of enrolment into University to study accounting or a related discipline; (deferring the commencement of university study is acceptable)
The student must provide supporting statements from two teachers.
The prize will be awarded to a graduate who is an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia:
- from the Advanced Diploma of Accounting who has enrolled into a university to study accounting or a related discipline.
- who completed their study toward the Advanced Diploma of Accounting in the academic year prior to CITs annual April graduation ceremonies.
The following aspects will be taken into consideration when selecting the winner:
- The applicant's commitment and work ethic in relation to their studies;
- The applicant's contribution to the student environment during their studies;
- Circumstances of financial hardship.
The value of the prize is $2,000 and is donated by the CIT Student Association.