- Join the most recognised and respected residential home builder in ACT & NSW
- Work out of our beautiful Canberra Display Homes
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
From architecturally designed first homes to luxurious residences, from multi-residential projects to investment properties, McDonald Jones Homes has grown and evolved to offer a range of building services that cater to diverse needs, goals and budgets and today we are recognised as one of Australia's leading builders of residential homes.
We strive to set the benchmark in the new home building industry while ensuring that our people, both customers and staff, are at the centre of everything we do along the way.
We are proud to belong to the NXT Building Group, a diverse and expanding organisation with over 1000 passionate employees whose purpose is to build beautiful homes for Australians. Established in 1987 and continuing to evolve both organically and through acquisition, we are well positioned for growth and committed to achieving our vision of being Australia’s leading home builder.
About the opportunity:
The Sales Consultant is part of the ACT sales team and reports to the Sales Manager. The key focus of this role is to provide an exceptional customer experience to clients throughout their exciting journey purchasing a new home. More specifically, you will:
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the display center
- Greet and assist visitors to the display home, provide advice on house design selection, upgrades and options and contingencies
- Support customers through the sales cycle from initial quote, presenting tenders to variations
- Provide exceptional customer service, answering questions to support customers to make informed decisions within timeframe and budget
- Ensure that all sales documentation and paperwork is completed to high standard within required timeframes
- Collaborate cross functionally with all departments within MJH and the NXT Building Group to deliver complete and correct documentation
- Manage client expectations and be a trusted advisor
You will share a passion for our purpose to be Australia’s number one residential builder and be aligned to our core values. In addition, you will demonstrate:
- An outgoing personality with exceptional listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A passion for home design and living spaces
- A commitment to customer service excellence
- The ability to engage with team members and work collaboratively toward achieving individual and team goals
- Gain satisfaction from producing quality work and achieving goals
- Have a desire to be the best you can be and willing to seek out means for continuous improvement
- Strong systems skills and the planning and organising skills to keep on top of all documentation and communications with key stakeholders
- Availability to work Thursday-Tuesday
We believe that our employee community is a key strength of our organisation and we aim to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being Australia’s number one leading home builder and Employer of Choice in our sector. Our leaders create inclusive teams and value the individual contributions of our employees. We value safety and integrity, and we lead the way in innovation and building better.
The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening and depending on the inherent requirements of the role, may involve the completion of a National Police Check and pre-employment medical.
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join an innovative and inclusive organisation committed to building better lives, click on the APPLY button. To find out more about NXT Building Group go to https://nxtbg.com.au and https://www.mcdonaldjoneshomes.com.au or follow us on LinkedIn.
- NXT Building Group
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- 12:00am 25 June 2022
- Industry Area:
- Business and Management
Contact Yara Mokhtar on 0472673325 or email email@example.com