Information and Enrolment sessions are your opportunity to speak to CIT staff to find out more about the course and are a great way to have your questions answered. Staff at these sessions can also help you to enrol. If you are ready to enrol, make sure you bring everything you need. Information and Enrolment sessions that have a start and end time listed are casual drop-in sessions, you are not required to attend for the entire duration.
Information and Enrolment session times for courses are listed below. Check the course entry for your application type and follow any instructions listed for enrolment. If a course you are interested in is not listed please contact CIT Student Services via email email@example.com or call (02) 6207 3188.
Population Health Certificate IV C4-HS23 HLT46015 FT/PT/Online/Flexible
Application Type: Standard
- Room B10, CIT Bruce
- CIT reserves the right to not run courses where there are insufficient enrolments.
- Wednesday, 21 June 2023 12:00 PM-2:00 PM
- Wednesday, 21 June 2023 5:30 PM-6:30 PM
- Wednesday, 19 July 2023 12:00 PM-2:00 PM
- Wednesday, 19 July 2023 5:30 PM-6:30 PM