Information and Enrolment sessions are your opportunity to speak to CIT staff to find out more about the course and are a great way to have your questions answered. Staff at these sessions can also help you to enrol. If you are ready to enrol, make sure you bring everything you need. Information and Enrolment sessions that have a start and end time listed are casual drop-in sessions, you are not required to attend for the entire duration.
Information and Enrolment session times for courses are listed below. Check the course entry for your application type and follow any instructions listed for enrolment. If a course you are interested in is not listed please contact CIT Student Services via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 6207 3188.
Population Health Certificate IV C4-HS23 HLT46015 PT
Application Type: Standard
- Room B010, CIT Bruce
- Please apply online by selecting Semester 1 2024 , any enquiries contact CIT Information on 6207 3188. CIT reserves the right to not run courses where there are insufficient enrolments.
- Wednesday, 6 December 2023 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, 6 December 2023 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Monday, 18 December 2023 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Monday, 18 December 2023 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, 31 January 2024 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, 31 January 2024 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM