Information and Enrolment sessions are your opportunity to speak to CIT staff to find out more about the course and are a great way to have your questions answered. Staff at these sessions can also help you to enrol. If you are ready to enrol, make sure you bring everything you need. Information and Enrolment sessions that have a start and end time listed are casual drop-in sessions, you are not required to attend for the entire duration.
Information and Enrolment session times for courses are listed below. Check the course entry for your application type and follow any instructions listed for enrolment. If a course you are interested in is not listed please contact CIT Student Services via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 6207 3188.
Mental Health Certificate IV C4-HS12 CHC43315 FT/PT/Online/Flexible
Application Type: Standard
- Room A022, CIT Bruce
- Please apply online by selection Semester 1, 2024, any enquiries contact CIT Information on 6207 3188. Orientation will be held on Thursday, 1 February 2024 at 10:00 AM in Room A022 at CIT Bruce. CIT reserves the right to not run courses where there are insufficient enrolments.
- Thursday, 7 December 2023 10:00 AM
- Thursday, 7 December 2023 5:30 PM
- Thursday, 25 January 2024 10:00 AM
- Thursday, 25 January 2024 5:30 PM