Information and Enrolment sessions are your opportunity to speak to CIT staff to find out more about the course and are a great way to have your questions answered. Staff at these sessions can also help you to enrol. If you are ready to enrol, make sure you bring everything you need. Information and Enrolment sessions that have a start and end time listed are casual drop-in sessions, you are not required to attend for the entire duration.
Information and Enrolment session times for courses are listed below. Check the course entry for your application type and follow any instructions listed for enrolment. If a course you are interested in is not listed please contact CIT Student Services via email email@example.com or call (02) 6207 3188.
Allied Health Assistance Certificate IV C4-HS20 HLT43015 FT
Application Type: Standard
- Room A01 & A02, CIT Bruce
- Session on Monday, 7 February 2022 will be held in Room B010, CIT Bruce. CIT reserves the right to not run courses where there are insufficient enrolments.
- Wednesday, 8 December 2021 5:30 PM
- Thursday, 3 February 2022 5:30 PM
- Monday, 7 February 2022 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM