CIT Indigenous Scholarships are available to all Indigenous students studying mainstream courses at CIT.
Students may apply for additional assistance through other scholarships.
Administration fees and other costs associated with your study remain your responsibility.
Please note you can apply for Fee Assistance for required course materials available through CITSA Bookshops.
Value: Fee waiver of course and/or recognition fees only (CIT Commercial (full fee) or CIT Solutions courses are not eligible).
Number Available: Many
- Provide a Confirmation of Aboriginality and/or Torres Strait Islander decent form that contains a Common Seal stamp Provide proof of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander*
- You will be enrolled into the Study Support Units of Competencies, giving you access to tutorial assistance. You MUST attend and participate in a minimum of two of these classes.
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to study at CIT*
- Book and attend a Scholarship Interview if requested at CIT Yurauna
* A Confirmation of Aboriginality and/or Torres Strait Islander decent form MUST contain: the Common Seal from an Indigenous Organisation, the meeting resolution number and the signature of the Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Approving Officer or Board Member.
If you have any difficulties obtaining a proof of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Decent form, please do not hesitate to contact CIT Yurauna for advice.
Students need to re-apply each semester. If re-applying, you must provide evidence of satisfactory academic performance.
Link for further information and application form: cit.edu.au/study/cit_yurauna/scholarships