AECOM First Nations scholarship
Value: $5,000 for the first year of their tertiary or vocational education. Additionally offering paid work experience and mentoring for the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date: Wednesday 31 August 2022
Number Available: 1
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible students must be:
- Year 12 High School or 1st Year University student who has successfully enrolled in a relevant Bachelors Degree or Diploma with the Australian National University, University of Canberra or Canberra Institute of Technology;
- Identifies as a First Nations person, and;
- Has an interest and passion for excelling in one of the following areas:
* Project Management - lead, drive, deliver and measure the benefits of our exciting projects and programs;
* Infrastructure Advisory - collaborate, ideate, co-design, challenge and create as part of advisory services on infrastructure;
* Infrastructure Design - design systems, stations, interchanges, precincts, buildings, services, structures, light rail, roads etc;
* Digital Engineering - coordinate, document and deliver our infrastructure designs through leading-edge digital tools and platforms; or,
* Environmental Consulting - advise on nationally significant climate change, sustainability and environmental strategies.
TFA Indigenous Scholarships in Construction
Value: $1,000 - $3,000
Application Closing Date: Saturday 31 December 2022
Number Available: 9
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be:
- an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person 17 years of age or older
- either employed in, or seeking employment in, the building and construction industry intending to enrol in a CIT building and construction qualification in 2021
- able to meet the entry criteria for the nominated qualification living and/or working in the ACT
- committed to complete the nominated qualification at CIT before the end of semester 2, 2022
- eligible to attend the relevant classes at CIT Bruce in 2022-2024
- must provide Confirmation of Aboriginality or Torres Strait Islander Certificate.