Open Access Information
The Freedom of Information Act 2016 (FOI Act) commenced on 1 January 2018.
Under the FOI Act, each ACT Government Directorate (including CIT) must make available a range of documents relating to.
- functional information
- information about the work of the agency tabled in the Legislative Assembly
- the Directorate’s policy documents
- budget papers
- information on grants made or administered by the agency
- CIT Ministerial Briefs that are five or more years old published (as defined in s23 (1)(i) of the FOI Act), including:
- Incoming ministerial briefs
- parliamentary estimates briefs
- annual reports briefs
- question time briefs”
The policy documents are accessible on the ACT Government's Open Access Information.