Fee Payment Plans
Students should enquire about a fee payment plan at time of enrolling.
Payment plans can be set up for students to make payments throughout the current semester via weekly, fortnightly, or monthly due dates.
CIT does NOT direct debit. You will need to schedule payments yourself via your own internet banking.
Please note any withdrawals must be in writing before the original Student Tax Invoice due date or students are liable for all associated fees.
- Available where fees total more than $20
- Specific regular due dates for payments to be met by student
- Students sign a contract
The following students are eligible for payment plans:
- Profile Students
- User Choice (Apprentice, ASbA, Trainee)
- Students on Concession
- International Students that require a payment plan will need to contact: ISU International Student Unit
How to apply
For more information:
- (02) 6207 3188
- Visit CIT Student Services on campus