CIT Indigenous scholarships
CIT Indigenous Scholarships are available to all Indigenous students studying mainstream courses at CIT.
To be eligible for a scholarship you must meet both criteria:
- Be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- Show a commitment to study
Confirmation of Aboriginality can be applied for through the below ACT and NSW organisations:
- Canberra and District NAIDOC Committee Aboriginal Corporation
- Gugan Gulwan Aboriginal Youth Corporation
- Munjuwa Aboriginal Lands Council
For more information please contact CIT Yurauna on (02) 6207 3309.
Scholarship for students studying enrolled nursing
For current students there are over 300 different scholarships available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people wanting to studying at graduate or post graduate level.
Once completed please send to:
CIT Yurauna, CIT Reid, D Block, Room D41
Canberra Institute of Technology
GPO Box 826
CANBERRA ACT 2601
Telephone: (02) 6207 3309
In the spirit of reconciliation, we acknowledge that we are on Ngunnawal land.