CIT Restaurant is closed from Friday 2 April - Friday 16 April.
The CIT Restaurant is an industry-standard facility that provides a simulated work environment for our hospitality and culinary students. It gives them the opportunity to refine their skills under the guidance of our expert teachers.
The CIT Restaurant offers delicious quality lunches and dinners during the semester. It’s the perfect place to celebrate your next special occasion or corporate function.
Every guest gives our students the opportunity to develop the essential industry skills they need to graduate. Thank you in advance for supporting them and for your patience as they take the first steps in their careers.
CIT Restaurant offers selected special events throughout the year, so please book early.
Please note we're not accepting walk-ins. For bookings or enquiries please call CIT Hospitality, Culinary and Tourism Reception on (02) 6207 3196 or email CITRestaurant@cit.edu.au.
CIT Student Association (CITSA) also offer functions and events separate to the CIT Restaurant. You can find more information on CITSA's CIT Function Centre webpage.
- Lunch: 12 - 2pm, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Dinner: 6 - 8pm, Thursdays
If you have a booking of 10 or more people, please refer to our group menu.
Upcoming Dinner Events
- Little Italy: A three-course Italian inspired meal (PDF 572Kb) with cocktails and canapes on arrival. Thursday 6 May, 6pm. $65 per person. Bookings essential.
- Dine and Trivia for Charity: Enjoy a 3-course meal and trivia evening with raffle (prizes donated by the local community) to support Hartley Lifecare. All funds raised will support the services they provide to our local community. Thursday 20 May, 6pm. Bookings essential.
- A night in Havana: Join us for fun, food and festivities to raise awareness for Mission Australia in the ACT and raise much-needed funds. Thursday 27 May, 6pm. Bookings essential.
- Le Mere: Join us for a memorable dinner to celebrate Mother's Day, whilst supporting Red Cross Australia. Drink on arrival, rose for mum and 3-course meal. Thursday 13 May, 6pm. Bookings essential.
CIT Reid, K Block, Level 2, 37 Constitution Avenue, Reid, ACT 2612