Skip to Content
Need Help Live Chat


Withdrawals from classes must be in writing and should be submitted either via the Withdrawal Request form, via email, or on an Enrolment Form and forwarded to the CIT Student Services on any campus. For fees to be refunded, withdrawals must be submitted in writing before the fee due date. Go to Refunds for more information on how to apply for a refund.

Please note that verbal notification for withdrawals is not adequate as it leaves no record of your decision on your student record.