Skip to Content
Need Help Live Chat

Personal Details - Changes

Changes to your personal details (eg change of address, change of phone number) can be made online using the CIT Self Service Facility. You can access this via the CIT website and logging in to the secure area.

CIT Student Services is able to make all changes on your behalf.

The name you register under will be the name that appears on all formal correspondence and your Graduation Certificate. If you wish to change your name you must submit an email to together with legal documentation (eg marriage certificate or deed poll).

All of this information is covered by the Information Privacy Act 2014 (ACT).

It is important that your details are kept up to date so we can contact you.