Skip to Content
Need Help Live Chat


If you study in a FEE-HELP or VET Student Loan course and access the Federal Governments HELP loan scheme you will be issued with a CHESSN. This is your Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number and it is the unique identification number that is used to keep track of your HELP loan.

More information on FEE-HELP and VET Student Loans is on the CIT website at