Skip to Content
Need Help Live Chat

CITCard for students

As a CIT student you may be eligible for a CITCard, which verifies your identity while on campus, allows you to borrow library resources, use services such as printing and photocopying and gain access to after-hours computer labs.

How to apply for your student CITCard

New students

If you are a new student you can apply for a CITCard using the CITCard Application Form, more information is available here.

Re-enrolling and continuing students

This will depend on the expiry date on your current CITCard. CITCards are usually issued with an expiry date of March the following year. Check the expiry date on your card and contact  CIT Student Services if your card is about to expire.

Lost and stolen CITCards

If your CITCard is lost or stolen you must immediately:

  1. Contact the CIT Library to suspend the borrowing access of your card. Until the library is notified, you will be liable for any items borrowed by unauthorised use of your lost card.
  2. Contact CIT Estate office to cancel card access to buildings and rooms.
  3. Contact CIT Student Services for a replacement card to be issued.

Damaged CITCards

Please contact CIT Student Services. You may incur a replacement fee of $15 for a lost, stolen or damaged card.

Change of name

If any part of your name changes throughout your studies at CIT, please contact CIT Student Services so we can update your student records and your CITCard.