Technical skills for any industry
Like working with leading-edge technologies or solving computing problems?
CIT's information management courses will prepare you to dive into this industry with confidence.
CIT's range of information technology (IT) courses keeps pace with the ever-changing needs of this industry and will help you tap into new technology. With an apprenticeship or traineeship in IT at CIT, you can specialise in a wide range of areas including networking, programming, testing, software development, website development, or systems analysis and design.
IT affects all business sectors, including entertainment, construction, education, primary industries, retail and manufacturing. With excellent employability and high-demand across a range of industries, if you are technically inclined, a career in IT could be your smartest choice.
Contact CIT Infoline on (02) 6207 3188 or email email@example.com.
Information Technology Courses
- Diploma of Software Development (ICT50718)
- Diploma of Information Technology (ICT50118)
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking (ICT50418)
- Certificate IV in Programming (ICT40518)
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking (ICT40418)
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (ICT40118)
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology (ICT30118)
Library and Information Services Courses