Why should I employ an apprentice?
- Australian apprenticeships are a way for you to train staff specifically for your business requirements;
- They are offered in a range of industries and at all certificate levels up to Advanced Diploma;
- Apprenticeships mean you let CIT worry about the off-the-job training. You can negotiate around the timing, location and nature of this training to suit your business needs;
- When you employ an apprentice the Australian Government provides a range of financial incentives for eligible employers;
- An apprentice can work in your business full time, part time or even come while still at school, depending on your business needs.