Renewable Energy Skills Training Centre
Become part of the renewable power solution and grow your business. One trainer, one central and convenient location, courses offered every month
Located at CIT Bruce, our state-of-the-art purpose-built Renewable Energy Skills Training Centre, incorporating high risk training offers the ideal setting to position CIT as a national leader in renewable energy skills training.
We are powering ahead with Global Wind Organisation (GWO) certified training
- More and more companies providing services to off¬shore wind farms have realised the need for health and safety training specially adapted to this environment. We deliver company specific courses or courses accredited to local legislation.
- Industry Endorsed Training Global Wind Organisation (Basic Safety Training BST)
- CIT is recognised as the premier, independent industry-training organisation within the wind-turbine industry and an exclusive provider of Global Wind Organisation (GWO) certified training* in the ACT, surrounding regional New South Wales, nationally and internationally.
- Our trainers provide in-depth practical professional experience and knowledge, a collective of over 100 years of high risk and wind safety training experience in both technical and safety operations within the renewables industry. CIT construction and high risk safety services provide the realistic and critical training needed to prevent accidents.
- CIT provides in depth high risk turbine-specific accredited training, as well as basic GWO certified beginners' courses upholding the GWO mission to support injury-free working environments in the wind industry. Our students undertake relevant interactive and hands-on workshops, with industry specific scenarios to apply in practical assessments. Click here for more information.
- The GWO course package has been accepted internationally and is developed by the wind power industry. It is replacing several local and company specific courses around the world. We are accredited to deliver the GWO certified safety training package in Australia, New Zealand, North and South East Asia and our training is recognised throughout Europe including: Denmark, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
Providing a brighter future
- Grid Connected PV (GCPV) systems and home battery storage are rapidly expanding fields of interest for home owners wanting to lower the cost of ever growing energy prices. At CIT’s fully equipped solar and battery storage training facility, current qualified electricians learn from expert industry current teachers who care about their professional development and business planning to upskill the industry.
- Our training is customised in a 'hands-on' environment where you can practice the skills required to be a compliant GCPV designer and installer. CIT uses online and practical project based learning to ensure they have all the theoretical learning and hands-on training to build on your experience.
- On successful completion of CIT's Grid Connect PV course you will hold the nationally accredited units of competence, required to apply for the Clean Energy Council, for the endorsement to Design and Install Grid Connected PV systems. Click here for more information.
- A shift to demand-driven power pricing will supercharge the battery industry and your business!
- If you already have Grid Connected PV Accreditation, we have a training option to suit you
- CIT is calling for expressions of interest for a new nationally recognised battery training course.
- This forms part of the Clean Energy Councils requirements for endorsing installers to design and install home storage battery installations.
CIT Renewable Energy Skills Business Development Hub
- Expansive event and conference facilities provide the perfect opportunity for industry networking events and CIT conducts seminars and business development sessions based on our understanding of the challenges for the global players, as well as their drivers and plans within the wind, PV solar and battery sector. We have capacity to incorporate practical demonstrations giving attendees first- hand experience of our superior international standard facilities for high risk and renewables training.
- CIT can offer customised delivery and exclusive training schedules for organisations seeking to upskill their staff. Contact our friendly team to discuss options to meet your business needs: email@example.com or (02) 6207 3188