Fee Assistance Supporting Document requirements
- Fee Assistance required documents list (PDF 440.5Kb)
- Acceptable income evidence
- Preparing supporting documents for submission
- Assistance creating electronic copies of support documents
Your required supporting documents verify that you meet the eligibility criteria and confirm the information provided within your application.
You must submit all of your required documents at the time you submit your online application. If your application is received incomplete your application will be unsuccessful and you will need to reapply. Please note funding is limited.
Acceptable income evidence
The following are examples of documents that are considered as acceptable evidence.
|Income Documents **A gross income is your total income before any sort of deduction.|
|Required CIT documents|
Preparing supporting documents for submission
To submit a completed application, you must attach all required supporting documents to your online application in an electronic format. Please note the following:
- Scanned copies and/or photographs of evidence are acceptable (must be able to read all relevant information)
- The preferred format of files is PDF
- The maximum size limit of all attachments cannot exceed 6MB (6 Megabytes).
- Free scanning facilities are available at CIT Libraries (No CITCard required).
Online applications are able to be saved and files added once you have your electronic documents.
Assistance creating electronic copies of support documents
If you require assistance with creating electronic copies of your documents, staff in the following departments are available to assist you:
- CIT Library
- CIT Student Services
- Yurauna Centre (for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students)
- CIT Student Support (for CIT Student Support clients)