Apply for Accommodation
Before you apply for accommodation at CIT please check that you meet the eligibility criteria:
- CIT acccommodation and accommodation services are provided for international and regional Australian students. Students from the ACT are not eligible.
- Students under 18 years of age will not be admitted to the CIT student residence and will be recommended to homestay style accommodation and
- Accommodation is allocated on an equal basis for international and regional Australian students.
- Preference will be given to students:
a. in their first year of studies at CIT.
b. regional Australian students who have not previously lived away from home;
c. Indigenous Australian students
d. students with disabilities which may be a barrier to gaining suitable accommodation.
You can apply for accommodation at a CIT Residence online. Click here to apply now.
Otherwise, information and hardcopy application forms can be obtained by telephoning, emailing or writing to Accommodation Services:
- Postal Address:
- PO Box 226, Jamison ACT 2614, Canberra Australia
- +61 2 6207 4661
- +61 2 6207 4666
Or download an Accommodation Booking Form.
Please print and complete the form and return it by mail or fax. Alternatively you can scan the complete form and return it via email.