Skip to Content
Need Help Live Chat

Results and Academic Progress

You can check your academic record at any time during your study, unless you have a hold on your record that stops you from accessing your grades. Unofficial Transcripts are available at any time via the CIT website under Current Students - CIT Self Service or during opening hours from CIT Student Services on your campus.

If your transcript shows that you have been unsuccessful in a subject/s and you don't think that the grade is correct or there are grades missing, contact your teacher.

If you wish to check your progress towards completing you course please discuss this with the course coordinator.