Students have one username (CIT number) and password to access all students systems at CIT (e.g. Internet, Self Service, eLearn). When you enrol at CIT you will be sent an email to activate your Microsoft 365 account and set your password.
Before you start think about a password, the requirements are:
- 10 characters or more
- at least one capital letter, one number and one symbol
- CANNOT be one of your last 10 passwords
- CANNOT include common phrases or your name.
Please Note: Ensure you secure your password and do not give it out to anyone. If you have any issues or need additional support:
- review the Password Reset Instructions document here (PDF519Kb)
- contact CIT Student Services on (02) 6207 3188 during business hours
- visit CIT Student Services on any campus
- visit the CIT Library on any campus.