Students have one username (CIT number) and password to access all students systems at CIT (e.g. Internet, Self Service, eLearn). When you enrol at CIT your password is initially set to your date of birth (i.e. DDMMYY).
For security reasons you should change your password.
You can change your Password as long as you are at one of the CIT campuses. Follow these steps:
- Type http://proxy2/admin in the address bar of the internet browser. This will bring you to the CIT Internet Access and Reporting Log In page.
- Log in using your current log in details. This will bring you to a menu page.
- Follow the prompts to change password.
Please Note: Ensure you secure your password and do not give it out to anyone. If you have forgotten your password, you can get it reset by:
- contacting CIT Student Services on (02) 6207 3188
- visiting CIT Student Services on any campus
- visiting the CIT Library on any campus.