CIT is proud to welcome more than 1200 international students from more than 80 countries. We are pleased that so many international students have chosen to study at CIT.
In addition to the wide range of services mentioned in this book CIT supports international students by providing:
- an orientation book for international students; if you don't have a copy contact the International Services Unit
- counsellors who are very experienced in supporting international students. Students often need some support around time management issues for study, home sickness and relationships
- a special graduation ceremony early in December for international students
- a special support course on eLearn for students from other cultures called "Studying in Australia"
- international student support officers who will help you with visa issues, referral to services, accommodation and any questions you have about studying in Australia.
- international student support officers are available daily for online appointments only due to Covid-19.
The International Services Unit can be contacted on (02) 6207 4662 or via email at ISAdvisors@cit.edu.au
The International team is available from 9am to 5pm Monday - Friday.