Financial Options/Assistance for Students
We have a number of financial options for eligible students to assist in the payment of fees such as:
- Fee Concessions for students receiving eligible Centrelink benefits for eligibility information visit Concessions and Fee Assistance (See also Concessions page).
- Fee Payment Plans for students wanting to spread out the payment of their fees. This option should be explored at the time of enrolment for eligibility information visit Course Fees and Assistance.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander scholarship applications are available through CIT Yurauna or online on the CIT Indigenous Scholarships page.
- Information about additional scholarships can be found on the Scholarships, Prizes and Medals page.
- Fee Assistance for students experiencing financial hardship. Visit Concessions and Fee Assistance for more information.
- VET Student Loans - a loan from the Australian Government that enables you to defer payment of tuition fees for eligible VET qualifications. Visit VET Student Loan for more information.
- FEE HELP is a loan from the Australian Government that enables you to defer payment of tuition fees for CIT higher education degrees. Visit FEE-HELP for more information.
If you know you will have difficulty in paying your fees by the due date, you should enquire about a payment plan when you are enrolling. (See also Concessions page).
The following assistance is available for students meeting eligibility criteria.
- ACT Government Fee Assistance Information regarding fee assistance is available on the Concessions and Fee Assistance page.
- CIT Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander scholarship application forms are available through the CIT Yurauna.
- Additional information regarding scholarships can be found on the Scholarships, Prizes and Medals page.
Staff from CITSA (02) 6207 3600 and Student Support (02) 6207 3290 are available to assist you to fill out your application forms. (see also Scholarships page)