Financial Options/Assistance for Students
CIT has a number of financial options for eligible students to assist in the payment of fees such as:
- Fee Concessions for students receiving eligible Centrelink benefits for eligibility information visit cit.edu.au/concessions (See also Concessions page)
- Fee Payment Plans for students wanting to spread out the payment of their fees. This option should be explored at the time of enrolment for eligibility information visit cit.edu.au/fees
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarships applications are available through the Yurauna Centre or online at cit.edu.au/yurauna
- Information about additional scholarships can be found on the CIT website at cit.edu.au/scholarships
- Fee Assistance for students experiencing financial hardship. Visit cit.edu.au/assistance for more information.
- VET Student Loans - a loan from the Australian Government that enables you to defer payment of tuition fees for eligible VET qualifications. Visit cit.edu.au/vetstudentloans for more information.
- FEE HELP is a loan from the Australian Government that enables you to defer payment of tuition fees for CIT higher education degrees. Visit cit.edu.au/feehelp for more information.
If you know you will have difficulty in paying your fees by the due date, you should enquire about a payment plan when you are enrolling. (See also Concessions page)
The following assistance is available for students meeting eligibility criteria.
- ACT Government Fee Assistance Information regarding Fee Assistance is available at http://cit.edu.au/concessions
- CIT Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarships Application forms are available through the Yurauna Centre.
- Additional information regarding scholarships can be found on the CIT website at http://cit.edu.au/scholarships
Staff from CITSA (02) 6207 3600 and Student Support (02) 6207 3290 are available to assist you to fill out your application forms. (see also Scholarships page)