Fees How to Pay
Pay in person:
- at any CIT campus, CIT Student Services staff can assist you to make your payment through CIT Self Service (opening hours for CIT Student Services).
- by presenting your invoice at any office of Australia Post Office (Australia wide) to pay by cash, cheque, EFTPOS or money order.
- at Access Canberra shopfronts to pay by cash, cheque, EFTPOS or money order.
Pay by phone:
- through Access Canberra Call Centre. Call 132 281 to pay by credit card.
- using POSTbillpay. Call 131 816 to pay your invoice by credit card.
- through CIT Self Service via $ My Account/Pay by Card
- through the BPay facility offered by participating financial institutions.
- through Australia Post at www.postbillpay.com.au to pay by credit card.
- through Access Canberra at https://www.accesscanberra.act.gov.au to pay by credit card.
Please note: Only payments made online via CIT Self Services will appear immediately on your Student Account. All other payments can take up to 4 days to appear on your Student Account.