Fees How to Pay
Pay in person:
- at any CIT Student Services by EFTPOS, VISA or Mastercard. Please note cash, cheques or money orders are not accepted (opening hours for CIT Student Services are on the CIT website).
- by presenting your invoice at any office of Australia Post Office (Australia wide) to pay by cash, cheque, EFTPOS or money order
- at Access Canberra shopfronts to pay by cash, cheque, EFTPOS or money order.
Pay in phone:
- through the BPay facility offered by participating financial institutions.
- through Access Canberra Call Centre. Call 132 281 or (02) 6207 5111 to pay by credit card.
- using POSTbillpay. Call 131 816 to pay your invoice by credit card
- through the CIT Infoline. Call (02) 6207 3188 to pay by credit card.
- through Australia Post at www.postbillpay.com.au to pay by credit card.
- through Access Canberra at https://www.accesscanberra.act.gov.au to pay by credit card.
Please note: Payments made by these options must be completed by 4.30pm to be processed as paid on that day. Payments made after 4.30pm on the due date will be treated as being paid on the next business day.