Fees How to Pay
Pay in person:
- at any CIT Student Services by EFTPOS, VISA or Mastercard. Please note cash, cheques or money orders are not accepted (opening hours for CIT Student Services are on the CIT website. Note: Payments can only be made up until 10 minutes prior to closing).
- by presenting your invoice at any office of Australia Post Office (Australia wide) to pay by cash, cheque, EFTPOS or money order
- at Access Canberra shopfronts to pay by cash, cheque, EFTPOS or money order.
Pay in phone:
- through Access Canberra Call Centre. Call 132 281 to pay by credit card.
- using POSTbillpay. Call 131 816 to pay your invoice by credit card.
- through CIT Self Service via $ My Account/Pay by Card
- through the BPay facility offered by participating financial institutions.
- through Australia Post at www.postbillpay.com.au to pay by credit card.
- through Access Canberra at https://www.accesscanberra.act.gov.au to pay by credit card.
Please note: Only payments made online via CIT Self Services/Pay by Card or in person at any Student Services location will appear immediately on your Student Account. All other payments can take up to 4 days to appear on your Student Account.