Skip to Content
Need Help Live Chat

Fees for Skills Recognition

If you have studied at another Registered Training Organisation within the last five years (whether you completed your qualification or not) you may not be charged a fee.

If you are looking to have your work or life experience recognised you will be charged at the normal rate for each subject you apply for. These rates vary depending on which qualification you will be studying.

Any qualification from an Australian Higher Education institution (unless included in a formal agreement with CIT) or any level of overseas education institution may only be used to support your work/life evidence for RPL. This cannot be counted as Credit Transfer and will incur a fee.