Renewable Energy Skills
Renewable Energy Skills Training Centre
Courses are offered every month in one central, convenient location.
Located at CIT Bruce, our state-of-the-art purpose-built Renewable Energy Skills Training Centre, incorporating high risk training offers the ideal setting to position CIT as a national leader in renewable energy skills training.
AA | ASbA - these courses are available as apprenticeships, traineeships or Australian School-based Apprenticeships (ASbAs). See above for availability, or contact CIT Student Services on (02) 6207 3188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery - FT = Full-time, PT = Part-time, ON = Online, FL = Flexible.
We are powering ahead with Global Wind Organisation (GWO) certified training
- More and more companies providing services to off¬shore wind farms have realised the need for health and safety training specially adapted to this environment. We deliver company specific courses or courses accredited to local legislation.
- CIT is recognised as the premier, independent industry-training organisation within the wind-turbine industry and an exclusive provider of Global Wind Organisation (GWO) certified training* in the ACT, surrounding regional New South Wales, nationally and internationally.
- Our trainers provide in-depth practical professional experience and knowledge, a collective of over 100 years of high risk and wind safety training experience in both technical and safety operations within the renewables industry. CIT construction and high risk safety services provide the realistic and critical training needed to prevent accidents.
- CIT provides in depth high risk turbine-specific accredited training, as well as basic GWO certified beginners' courses upholding the GWO mission to support injury-free working environments in the wind industry. Our students undertake relevant interactive and hands-on workshops, with industry specific scenarios to apply in practical assessments.
- The GWO course package has been accepted internationally and is developed by the wind power industry. It is replacing several local and company specific courses around the world. We are accredited to deliver the GWO certified safety training package in Australia, New Zealand, North and South East Asia and our training is recognised throughout Europe including: Denmark, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
CIT Renewable Energy Skills Business Development Hub
- Expansive event and conference facilities provide the perfect opportunity for industry networking events and CIT conducts seminars and business development sessions based on our understanding of the challenges for the global players, as well as their drivers and plans within the wind, PV solar and battery sector. We have capacity to incorporate practical demonstrations giving attendees first- hand experience of our superior international standard facilities for high risk and renewables training.
- CIT can offer customised delivery and exclusive training schedules for organisations seeking to upskill their staff. Contact our friendly team to discuss options to meet your business needs: email@example.com or (02) 6207 3188