CIT's Foundation Skills courses provide a relaxed environment for students to:
- improve their literacy, numeracy and basic computing skills
- become independent learners
- develop problem solving skills
- improve communication skills
- build confidence
- prepare for work
Foundation Skills can also be adapted to a variety of different learning contexts, including:
- youths exploring training options
- people with a disability
- Indigenous students etc.
AA | ASBA - these courses are available as apprenticeships, traineeships or Australian School-Based Apprenticeships (ASBAs). See above for availability, or contact CIT Student Services on (02) 6207 3188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery - FT = Full-time, PT = Part-time, ON = Online, FL = Flexible.