CIT Tuggeranong Location
205 Anketell Street, Tuggeranong ACT
Phone: (02) 6207 3676
CIT Tuggeranong offers a modern learning environment to connect community, business and students. The learning spaces are flexible and dynamic to suit a range of purposes, facilitate the sharing of ideas and encourage collaboration.
Learners can expect:
- High-spec facilities with a modern fit-out
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Specialised and multipurpose learning spaces
- A variety of training options and study modes.
The learning and professional development opportunities available at the campus have a focus on business and innovation and have been developed for new learners, existing learners, up-skillers and professionals.
Please click here to view the current opening hours for CIT Student Services.
ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration FNS30317
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping FNS40217
- Certificate II in Business (BSB20115)
- Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415)
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515)
- Graduate Certificate of Cybersecurity
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology (ICT30115) - Flex
- Certificate IV in Programming (ICT40515)
- Initial Education for Adults - Statement of Attainment - (22471VIC)
- Certificate I in General Education for Adults (Introductory) - (22476VIC)
- Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways - (FSK20113)