Australian Seniors Aged Care Futures Grant
Human and Health Services
The Australian Seniors was established to provide cost effective insurance solutions for mature Australians in 1998. We do this by providing a range of insurance products and policies designed to suit those over 50 years old. We believe in supporting the aging community of Australia in a number of ways, and a big area is healthcare. So with that in mind, we are helping to encourage the best people into the aged care industry by providing the Australian Seniors Aged Care Futures Grant ("Grant").
How to apply:
Eligible Entrants must submit their entry during the Entry Period (defined below under “When to Enter”) by submitting their application by email to email@example.com
- Proof of Identification;
- Proof of enrolment, including course name, tertiary institution name and enrolment status;
- Your response (max word count 500 words); and
- Contact details (including residential address).
Number Available: 1
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible students must be:
- enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution and be studying for a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in any of the following areas:
- Aged Care
- Aged Care Nursing
- Dementia Care
- Disabilities Care
- Any other courses leading to similar careers as an aged carer
- Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply.
- You must have reached 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Employees of Australian Seniors Insurance Agency and of Greenstone Financial Services (GFS) and their immediate family members (including the spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling ("Immediate Family Members")) are ineligible to enter as an applicant for the Grant.
Further Information: https://www.seniors.com.au/grants/aged-care-grant
Application Closing Date: Tuesday 31 October 2023