Build a career in the construction industry
Like using your hands or driving big machinery?
CIT's building and construction apprenticeships are the perfect pathway to an in-demand career and your own business in any number of building trades.
Many building trade courses offer qualifications for various trade licences. Take your pick from a wide range of construction areas including plastering, cabinet making, carpentry, glazing, tiling and painting. Building and construction management apprenticeships are also available in specialist areas such as contract administration and site management.
Starting building your life-long career with an apprenticeship in construction today.
Build Like A Girl is a not for profit organisation run by women for women in trade roles. Build Like A Girl supports women through pre-apprenticeship, resilience and accredited trade skills training to grow their confidence and understanding of trade opportunities. They also help women enter employment and provide them with ongoing mentoring and a wide range of support.
Building Management Courses
- Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) (CPC50308)
- Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) (CPC50210)
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Site Management) (CPC40508)
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Contract Administration) (CPC40208)
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) (CPC40110)
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating) (CPC40308)
- Certificate II in Construction Pathways (CPC20211)
- Statement of Attainment - Lead a Building, Construction or Plumbing and Services Team (CPCSS00001)
- Cabinet Making Courses
- Carpentry Courses
- Glass and Glazing Courses
- Painting and Decorating Courses
- Plastering Courses
- Tiling Courses