Horticulture Short Courses
Install water features
Gain the skills and knowledge to upgrade your garden and landscaping designs with water features such as waterfalls, ponds, waterways and fountains. You will learn about prefabricated models supplied by irrigation supplies and garden centres, or formed in-situ.
Dates: Training will be held over 6 sessions:
- Tuesday 7 May, 5:30 - 7:30pm
- Tuesday 14 May, 5:30 - 7:30pm
- Tuesday 21 May, 5:30 - 7:30pm
- Tuesday 28 May, 5:30 - 7:30pm
- Saturday 1 June, 8am - 4pm
- Saturday 15 June, 8am - 4pm
Location: CIT Bruce
Cost: $160 plus a $40 Services and Amenities fee
Students will be enrolled into the Certificate III in Horticulture (AHC30716). This training achieves the unit AHCLSC309 Install water features.