Kickstart your Automotive career
Don't let your dreams to work in automotive take a back seat.
CIT offers automotive technicians, apprentices and trainees the opportunity to learn with the latest equipment, late model cars and engines, and to benefit from our industry partnerships.
CIT automotive courses are not just about what is under the bonnet of cars. We have courses to further your dreams of working with a host of vehicles – motorcycles, outdoor power equipment, forklifts, trucks and heavy machinery.
Our range of courses suits new learners and experienced technicians. The practical hands-on approach at CIT will help you kickstart a career in the fast-paced industry.
Contact CIT Infoline on (02) 6207 3188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Auto Electrical Courses
Auto Mechanical Courses
- Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology (AUR31216)
- Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology (AUR31116)
- Certificate III in Automotive Motorcycle Mechanical Technology (AUR30816)
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology (AUR30616)
- Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Technology (AUR20216)
- Panel and Paint Courses