CIT Fit & Well Student Massage Clinic
Need a boost in health and vitality?
Our student massage clinics are available to the general public.
All treatments are provided by students and supervised by a qualified health professional in a caring environment.
Sessions will include a thorough assessment and treatment based around your specific needs. Massage provides relief from pain, muscular tension, postural problems as well as relaxation.
Consultations and assessments are used to determine what techniques are used to determine what techniques are best suited to the presenting condition.
Health and Safety
Operational changes - COVID-19
- The CIT Fit & Well Student Massage Clinic continues to maintain client and staff/student safety as its number one priority. On your next visit you will notice changes to comply with COVID-19 restrictions:
- - New campus signage.
- - Increased social distancing at reception and staggered appointment times.
- - Larger social distancing between treatment tables.
- - Maintaining the high quality of infection control between clients and maintaining the professional cleaning of all linen used.
- - Our massage students have undertaken infection control training.
- - All clients will be required to complete a pre-screening questionnaire prior to the massage.
- - Check in on CIT campuses is now compulsory. All staff, students and visitors are required to check in via the Check In CBR app each time they enter a CIT building. Be sure to download the app before visiting us from covid19.act.gov.au/check-in-cbr.
Massage Clinic - Conditions of Entry
- Stay home if you are unwell, have been to a COVID-19 hotspot or have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case.
COVID-19 vaccination notice
- If you have recently had a COVID-19 vaccination in the last 72 hours please let reception so we can provide the best care for you. If you feel unwell, please re-schedule at no additional charge.
Bookings are essential.
|Service||Open days and times||Cost|
Tuesday - 9.15am, 10.15am and 11.15am
Wednesday - 3.45pm, 4.00pm, 4.45pm, 5pm, 5.45pm and 6pm
Thursday - 4:45pm, 5pm, 5:45pm, 6pm, 6:45pm, 7pm
|$40 per 1 hour assessment and massage treatment (EFTPOS/card payments only, NO cash)
Current CIT students - $30 per 1 hour assessment and massage treatment (EFTPOS/card payments only, NO cash)
Bookings are essential for all clinics. Contact (02) 6205 4727 for information and bookings.
CIT Student Massage Clinics are located at CIT Bruce, ground floor of B Block, Room B05, 35 Vowels Crescent, Bruce.