Cyber Warriors Wanted!
Published: 26 Oct 2022
Australian Defence Force (ADF) ADF Cyber Gap Program applications are closing on
31 October 2022.
The ADF Cyber Gap Program is an 12-month online program that enables participants to learn about cyber operators' vital role in defending Australia's national security, enhance their cyber skills and learn about cyber-related career options, including ADF career pathways.
The program is open to Australian citizens who are currently studying or enrolling in an eligible cyber-related qualifications, ranging from Cert III to a Masters level.
The program provides participants with a range of benefits, including:
- course fee reimbursements up to a maximum of $15,000
- financial support for study expenses for each semester for up to two semesters, to a maximum value of $2,500
- a one-off payment for textbooks and other study-related expenses, to a value of $600
- access to online cyber skills modules and cyber skills challenges
- mentoring from ADF specialists
- information on careers in the ADF, defence public service and other government agencies
- exposure to cyber activities within Defence and other government agencies during the week-long Defence Cyber Conference held in Canberra
- 12-month subscription to Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- networking opportunities in Defence
- baseline clearance.
The ADF Cyber Gap Program is run in partnership with Digital Profession, Cybermerc and Australian Computer Society (ACS).
There is no obligation to join the Australian Defence Force at the end of the ADF Cyber Gap Program.
Please visit ADF Cyber Gap Program for more information and enquiries.