Skip to Content

Travel Concessions

NSW Travel Concessions for CIT Students

Did you know you can apply for a NSW Student Transport Concession at any CIT Student Services? Your CIT student identification card will have a NSW transport concession foil sticker applied, which will give you half fare concessions on most NSW timetabled services for travel at all times (that is, not just to and from classes or work experience placement).

To be eligible you need to be:

  • a full-time student
  • aged 16 years or older
  • not engaged in business or employment
  • not receiving any remuneration (scholarships and allowances such as Austudy and Youth Allowance are not counted as remuneration)
  • not be a full fee paying overseas student.

Step 1 - To apply please complete an Application for a NSW Tertiary Student Concession Card Form, available online or from CIT Student Services on any campus.

Step 2 - Bring your Application Form to CIT Student Services on any campus with your CITCard.

Step 3 - Your CITCard will have a NSW transport concession foil sticker applied.

For more information on what the concession card provides, please visit the NSW Government Transport website.