For assistance or questions regarding your online application contact CIT Student Services via firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6207 3188
CIT Self Service
Students and Staff can try these tips if having problems accessing CIT Self Service:
- Open CIT self service using one of these supported web browsers of Chrome, Fire Fox or Safari.
- If you see "Authentication Error" you should close the browser window, open a new window and try to sign in again.
- If you see "CAS Service provider not authorized" you will need to clear the cache and cookies from your web browser, then try and sign in again.
- When you sign out close the browser for security.
Help for Students:
- Sign in using your CIT ID & PIN, type CIT in capital letters.
- If you see "UDC Id not available" you will need to contact email@example.com or 62073188.
Help for Staff:
- If you see "UDC Id not available" contact Banner.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign in using your CIT network username and password (not your CIT ID).
- If you are a staff member and also a student use you network username and password.
- If you don’t know your CIT network username and password contact Banner.email@example.com or 6207 4014.
For questions about your personal information, applications, admissions, registrations, and account ($) details contact CIT Student Services via firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6207 3188.