Skip to Content
Need Help Live Chat

CIT Concession Application Form

A 50% concession applies to all students who are in receipt of a Centrelink benefit, Pensioner Concession Card (PCC), Health Care Card (HCC), Veteran Affairs Pension, or Veteran Affairs Children's Education Scheme Allowance (VACESA).

To apply for your concession, complete the following form uploading the required document.

Note: A concession must be applied for prior to your first class with CIT.

Fields marked with * are required.

Student CIT Number*
Student Name*
Student Email Address*
Centrelink Customer Reference Number*

Upload Screenshot/Photo of Heath Care Card

From the "Express Plus Centrelink" app you can provide screen shot of your "Digital Wallet" Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card by attaching it to this email.
Or, if you have a physical Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card, you can take a photo and upload it.


This form must be physically signed, CIT is not able to accept digital signatures as per Centrelink policy. You can then scan or take a photo of the document and upload it.


I have previously provided a signed Centrelink Client Consent form to CIT