Apprenticeship Network Providers (ANPs)
Apprenticeship Network Providers (ANPs) are non-government organisations contracted by the Australian Government to help employers and Australian Apprentices (apprentices and trainees) to enter into a Training Contract.
A Training Contract is a legally binding document that is agreed to by an apprentice or trainee and their employer. The Training Contract combines paid work with structured training aimed at achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
- can explain the Australian Apprenticeship system
- assist in selection of an appropriate qualification
- assist in selection and nomination of a registered training organisation (RTO) to deliver the training
- facilitate the sign-up into a training contract
- guide the Australian Apprentice and employer through the advice and support options available prior to the contract sign-up and during training
ANPs also help people find alternative training pathways if they are not suited to an apprenticeship.
There are a range of ANPs in each state and territory across Australia. The ANP available in the ACT is:
Sarina Russo Apprenticeships
For more information about ANPs, refer to the Australian Apprenticeships website.