Skip to Content
Need Help Live Chat

Fees Concessions

If you are seeking a course fee concession

  • You should apply for course fee concession at the time of enrolment or re-enrolment. A course fee concession can only be applied before the commencement of your first class.
  • You must apply for a concession each semester.

Concessions CANNOT be claimed after payment of all outstanding fees.

When the concession is granted it will represent a fifty per cent (50%) concession on your course fees and in some circumstances your Skills Recognition fees.

Concessions do not apply to:

  • Higher Education Fees (Degrees and Associate Degrees)
  • CITCard Replacement Fee
  • commercial fees
  • CIT Solutions Courses
  • material/resources fees
  • excursion fees
  • administration fees
  • sponsored students
  • graduation robe hire fee
  • replacement Award fee
  • replacement Record of Results fee

Eligibility for course fee concession

Concessions are only available if you are in receipt of, and provide current eligibility evidence of either a low income health care card or one of the following:

  • Youth Allowance or
  • Newstart Allowance or
  • ABSTUDY/Austudy or
  • Pensioner Concession or
  • Parenting Payment or
  • Partner Allowance or
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs Children's Education Scheme Allowance or
  • Veterans' Affairs Service Pensioner Concession.
  • Widows Allowance
  • Other income support pensions may entitle you to a concession if the benefit meets the Centrelink's income support means test criteria.

Apprentices may be eligible for a concession. Apprentices should visit the Apprentice Concession page for more information.

Sponsors/third parties are not eligible to receive the concession rate for an enrolling student.