If you are seeking a course fee concession
- You should apply for course fee concession at the time of enrolment or re-enrolment. A course fee concession can only be applied before the commencement of your first class.
- You must apply for a concession each semester.
Concessions CANNOT be claimed after payment of all outstanding fees.
When the concession is granted it will represent a fifty per cent (50%) concession on your course fees and in some circumstances your Skills Recognition fees.
Concessions do not apply to:
- Higher Education Fees (Degrees and Associate Degrees)
- CITCard Replacement Fee
- commercial fees
- CIT Solutions Courses
- material/resources fees
- excursion fees
- administration fees
- sponsored students
- graduation robe hire fee
- replacement Award fee
- replacement Record of Results fee
Eligibility for course fee concession
Concessions are only available if you are in receipt of, and provide current eligibility evidence of either a low income health care card or one of the following:
- Youth Allowance or
- Newstart Allowance or
- ABSTUDY/Austudy or
- Pensioner Concession or
- Parenting Payment or
- Partner Allowance or
- Department of Veterans' Affairs Children's Education Scheme Allowance or
- Veterans' Affairs Service Pensioner Concession.
- Widows Allowance
- Other income support pensions may entitle you to a concession if the benefit meets the Centrelink's income support means test criteria.
Apprentices may be eligible for a concession. Apprentices should visit the Apprentice Concession page for more information.
Sponsors/third parties are not eligible to receive the concession rate for an enrolling student.