Skip to Content
Need Help Live Chat

Credit Transfers

You can apply for a credit transfer at CIT if you have studied the same Unit of Competency/Subject at another Registered Training Organisation (RTO).

If you have previously studied with another RTO you will have results on an official transcript/record of results and/or on your USI digital transcript. These results will have a course name, national code and then a list of the units of competency/subjects with name and national codes.

For more information visit Skills Recognition via Credit Transfer.