Skip to Content
Need Help Live Chat


If you are seeking a course fee concession

  • You should apply for course fee concession at the time of enrolment or re-enrolment.
  • You must apply for a concession each semester before the invoice due date and before you make a payment.
  • A concession can be applied to your account any time throughout the semester as long as you have outstanding fees.

Concessions CANNOT be claimed after payment of fees.

When the concession is granted it will represent a fifty per cent (50%) concession on your course tuition fees and in some circumstances your Skills Recognition fees.

Concessions do not apply to:

  • Higher Education Fees (Degrees and Associate Degrees)
  • CITCard Replacement Fee
  • commercial fees
  • CIT Solutions Courses
  • material/resources fees
  • excursion fees
  • sponsored students
  • graduation robe hire fee
  • replacement Award fee
  • replacement Record of Results fee

Eligibility for course fee concession

Concessions are only available if you are in receipt of, and provide current eligibility evidence of either a low income health care card or one of the following:

  • Youth Allowance or
  • Newstart Allowance or
  • ABSTUDY/Austudy or
  • Pensioner Concession or
  • Parenting Payment or
  • Partner Allowance or
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs Children's Education Scheme Allowance or
  • Veterans' Affairs Service Pensioner Concession.
  • Widows Allowance
  • Other income support pensions may entitle you to a concession if the benefit meets the Centrelink's income support means test criteria.

Apprentices may be eligible for a concession (students should discuss this with Student Services staff at time of enrolment).

Sponsors/third parties are not eligible to receive the concession rate for an enrolling student.