Ready to learn massage?
Looking for skills that you can use to give a full body massage to your family and friends? CIT's Introduction to Massage is for you!
You'll get a taste of working in a real clinic and learn skills for a hobby or future career in massage therapy! Classes are hosted via four convenient evening sessions, delivered over two consecutive weeks.
Students will be enrolled into the subject Recognise Healthy Body Systems HLTAAP001 from the Certificate IV in Massage Therapy HLT42015.
TBC - Please register your interest below.
5:30pm - 8:30pm
CIT Massage Clinic, B Block, CIT Bruce, 35 Vowels Crescent
Parking Information: 35 Vowels Crescent, Bruce, carparks 9 and 10 (free parking).
Students must attend all four sessions.
HOW TO ENROL
Step 1 - Enrol into your course - Your enrolment type is STANDARD
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy HLT42015
- Click here for the step-by-step guide.
Step 2 - Enrol into your class
You will need to enter your class reference number (see above table)
- Are you a current student (already have a CIT number and Password)? CLICK HERE.
- Are you a new student? CLICK HERE.
Step 3 - Invoice
- You will receive your invoice by email and must pay by the due date, or withdraw in writing before the due date. Please see this link for fee and withdrawal information.
Step 4 - Attend Session
- Attend all 4 sessions that you have enrolled into.
If you require assistance with your online enrolment please contact Student Services on 6207 3188 or email email@example.com
Register your interest for the new course dates:
All fields marked with * are required.