Information and Enrolment sessions are your opportunity to speak to CIT staff to find out more about the course and are a great way to have your questions answered. Staff at these sessions can also help you to enrol. If you are ready to enrol, make sure you bring everything you need. Information and Enrolment sessions that have a start and end time listed are casual drop-in sessions, you are not required to attend for the entire duration.
Information and Enrolment session times for courses are listed below. Check the course entry for your application type and follow any instructions listed for enrolment. If a course you are interested in is not listed please contact CIT Student Services via email email@example.com or call (02) 6207 3188.
ACT Senior Secondary Certificate Year 12 ACT Senior Secondary Certificate Year 12 XA-CM02 FT/PT
Application Type: Standard
- Room F20, CIT Bruce
- This course is open for students to commence in Term 4 2022. Prospective students are required to meet with a student advisor prior to enrolling. Please contact the Year 12 office on 02 207 3412 to arrange an enrolment interview. CIT reserves the right to not run courses where there are insufficient enrolments.
- Monday, 5 December 2022 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, 7 December 2022 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, 1 February 2023 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday, 2 February 2023 9:30 AM-12:30 PM